Develop a School Vision
Develop a vision that prioritizes academic, social, and emotional learning. When fully planned and implemented:
- There is a vision for schoolwide SEL.
- A wide range of relevant stakeholders (e.g., teachers, families, student support personnel, support staff, community members) helped develop the vision.
- The SEL team has made a public commitment to implement the vision for schoolwide SEL as a priority for student learning.
- The majority of teachers and staff are aware of the vision for schoolwide SEL.
- School leaders demonstrate their commitment to SEL by modeling social and emotional competence in their interactions with others.