Registration is now closed. Learn more about the next series and the upcoming on-demand version.
Is this workshop for you? You should join if:
✔ You are leading SEL implementation in a PreK-12 school setting. Roles may include: school principal, assistant principal, school administrator, school SEL team member.
✔ You are leading SEL in a district setting. Roles may include: specialist, coach, or coordinator who supports school leaders and teams with implementation.
✔ You are interested in leading schoolwide SEL implementation.
✔ You are using the CASEL Guide to Schoolwide SEL and seeking additional support.
What will you learn?
You’ll gain the necessary expertise to lead an intentional, collaborative process in your school that promotes academic, social, and emotional learning. The strategies will help you engage adults, support students, and create equitable learning environments.
After attending this series, you should be able to:
- Educate others on CASEL’s Theory of Action in service of equity and excellence, including what quality SEL in a school looks like (Read more: 10 indicators of schoolwide SEL).
- Develop and apply strategies to promote SEL for your students.
- Provide adults in your school with strategies to strengthen adult SEL competencies and capacity.
- Assess your current SEL implementation, resources, and needs.
- Create goals and a plan for implementing and sustaining schoolwide SEL.
This is an excellent, clear, and practical overview of the CASEL approach to implementing schoolwide SEL, offering the knowledge and tools as well as the personal experience to launch us on our own journey!
– 2020 Workshop Participant