Summer is a great time to plan ahead for a strong school year, and this year, that’s more true than ever! We can provide support for the 2021-2022 school year. Join our four-part workshop series on social and emotional learning to help you plan, sustain, and continuously improve systemic SEL implementation throughout your school community.
Is this workshop for you? Register if you are:
- Leading SEL implementation in a PreK-12 setting as a school principal, assistant principal, school administrator, member of your school’s SEL team, or a district SEL leader (e.g. specialist, coach, or coordinator who supports school leaders and teams with implementation)
- Interested in leading schoolwide SEL implementation
- Using the CASEL Guide to Schoolwide SEL and seeking additional support
When is the summer workshop series?
Join four two-hour sessions offered live* on Tuesdays from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am – 1:00 pm CT / 10:00 am – 12:00 pm MT / 9:00 am – 11:00 am PT on:
- SESSION 1 on July 13 – Establishing a Shared Understanding of Systemic SEL
- SESSION 2 on July 20 – Strengthening Adult SEL
- SESSION 3 on July 27 – Promoting SEL for Students
- SESSION 4 on August 3 – Putting It All Together: Implementing Your Plan
* We recommend you attend all four live sessions, ideally with a team from your school or district, and schedule time with your team to meet between sessions. Each session builds on the previous session in the series and is two hours, so please double check your time zones indicated above before registering.
In addition, you’ll have access to recordings of all four sessions until September 14, 2021.
Visit the School Guide for more information.