You may have heard about some of the great sessions awaiting you at the 2023 SEL Exchange, Leaders as Learners: Building the Village Our Children Need. But there’s so much more to look forward to! Here are just a few reasons to get excited:
1. Get “SEL Starstruck” With our Superstar Speakers
Multiplatinum recording artist Jewel and hip-hop legend and icon Darryl “DMC” McDaniels are our “SELebrity” headliners! Hear their deeply personal connection to SEL and their efforts to help bring social and emotional wellness to students and adults.
2. Make Connections on SEL Main StreetAt lunch and between sessions, head over to the pulse point of the conference, SEL Main Street, to engage, share, learn, and socialize. From the “Toast to Innovation,” a celebration of outstanding SEL work presented in posters, to connecting with SEL program providers and other exhibitors, SEL Main Street is the place to be throughout the SEL Exchange. Plus, get caffeinated and inspired at the SEL Exchange bookstore, a great place to grab some coffee and browse the shelves for the latest and greatest in SEL research, practice, and policy.
3. Share Your SEL Story
Head over to the SEL Unscripted Storytelling Booth to share your SEL experiences and expertise in an audio or video story, and get some CASEL swag.
4. Meet SEL Leaders from Around the Globe
Exchange ideas and inspiration with SEL leaders from 29 countries, including researchers, school leaders, policymakers, and more.
5. Feed Your Soul With Student Art
Visit our Student Art Gallery, where young people will showcase the impact of art as an opportunity to explore identity, curiosity, and communication skills. And don’t miss our opening plenary, SELebrating 50 years of Hip-Hop, featuring performances by youth curated by Dr. Roberto Rivera, Co-Founder of the Alliance for the 7th Generation.
6. Relax and Recharge at the Wellness Space
Honor the mind-body connection as you indulge in chair massage and other invigorating offerings at this quiet, soothing space.If you aren’t part of the nearly 1,500 people who are already booked to join us in Atlanta on Nov. 7-9, there’s good news: Registration has been extended due to overwhelming demand! But be sure to get your tickets before they sell out for this inspiring in-person convening of the SEL field!