We publish a monthly electronic newsletter that reaches a broad and diverse audience of educators, researchers, and policymakers.
To add your name to our newsletter mailing list and make sure you won’t miss an issue, click here.
How you can be part of the SEL movement
- Ask your local schools, companies, and community organizations to prioritize SEL. It’s what educators, employers, and community leaders say kids need.
- Encourage state and local policymakers to set standards, support local educators, and fund ongoing research.
- Learn more about what leading educators are doing, what the research says, and how policymakers are helping to create the conditions where quality SEL can thrive.
- Use and share the growing number of practical tools, designed for educators and families, and developed by our network of districts and schools.
- Stay up to date through our News section and sign up for CASEL emails.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support our work.
The Time Is Now
It is time to unite around a powerful new vision of what it means to teach and learn.
It is time that every child benefits from the lasting impact of social and emotional learning.
It is time to call our nation to action to create a powerful new paradigm that will help transform our schools.